Fazed by Facebook? Troubled by Twitter? Unsettled by social media generally?
Whether you’re a business owner, representing an organisation in the private or public sector or just a concerned individual the explosion in use of social media can easily leave you feeling left behind and uninformed. Maybe it seems everybody is getting involved except you?
Come to this completely free seminar and listen to experienced social media user, speaker and trainer Gary Dickenson explore, explain and unravel the mysteries behind social media. Anyone is welcome to attend the talk but it is primarily targeted towards business owners, management & staff and organisations & their staff.
The evening will be split into 2 parts with the first part giving a general introduction and the second optional part giving a specific brief twitter teach in.
Pt 1: Social Media Explored:
- Where has the social media explosion come from?
- What are the good/bad things about it?
- Is social media right for you, if so what type?
- How do you keep privacy and boundaries?
- Should you be letting your employees use it?
- Get tips on how to gain new business & exposure.
- Learn what do to when it all goes wrong.
- Learn how to use social media responsibly & effectively.
- A time for questions and answers.
Break for refreshments
Pt 2: Twitter Teach In
This is the social media channel that everyone seems to dismiss as pointless but is it and why is so popular?
- Why do I need to be using Twitter?
- How to use Twitter, the basics?
- Learn how to avoid bad behavioural traits and succeed with best practices
Where & When?
Cromer Parish Hall, Cromer.
Tuesday 30th of March
7pm for 7:30pm start
Please book your place in advance by calling Gary on or email so that we can make sure there are enough seats and refreshments.
People are talking about your business, brand or organisation right now,
…. are you listening?